Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Food Fridays - Tomato Ricotta Tart from Jesse's Kitchen

I have a hobby shared by thousands of people around the world. Somehow, we've become a loosely related but interactive community. We inspire our friends and family and each other. I am one of many. I am a fan girl - a food blog fan girl - and I participate.

This Friday, I am sharing a recipe from a site I recently found - Jesse's Kitchen. I have half a dozen of her posts bookmarked already. She is enthusiastic and makes all of her recipes seem supremely accessible. Once I found her site, I was captured for hours, pouring over all the yummy possibilities.

I made this Tomato Ricotta Tart for a special lunch when Miss Madelyn was home for a visit. Between the three of us, we devoured it in no time at all. (This is why I never quite believe that number of servings thing.) It was easy, yummy and impressive. Look at how beautifully those lightly roasted tomatoes present themselves! Please tell Jesse I told you to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment